Dr. Edward Hendershot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hendershot's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Hendershot, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Hendershot completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Duke Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hendershot is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Private Diagnostic Clinic Pllc40 Duke Medicine Cir, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 668-3197
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hendershot?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hendershot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hendershot frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Brain Abscess.
Dr. Hendershot's office is located at 40 Duke Medicine Cir, Durham, NC 27710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hendershot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital