Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Edward Domanskis, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Domanskis completed a residency at Ucsf Hosps. He currently practices at Edward J Domanskis MD Inc and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ucsf Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Uc-Irvine Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Uc-Irvine Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1972
- UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Lithuanian
Edward J Domanskis MD Inc
Newport Beach Office1441 Avocado Ave Ste 307, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 640-6324
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Domanskis?
So I’m complicated. Years of botched work from prior surgeons. Nothing phases Dr Domanskis. He always has a plan. I’m travelling from Canada, he’s amazing. I have his cell. He always answers, and I’m high mtce. I’ve never seen such skill and compassion. His staff are amazing. There IS no better surgeon and trust me I know. These were all breast complications but he also did ab etch and let me tell you it’s amazing work! Pics to come. I love him and his staff! Xo
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Domanskis frequently treats Adjacent Tissue Transfer, Arm Reduction Surgery, and Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery).
Dr. Domanskis' office is located at 1441 Avocado Ave Ste 307, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Domanskis speaks French, Italian, and Lithuanian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Domanskis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital