Dr. Edward Fine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Fine, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Fine completed a residency at U Hosp Cleveland. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Fairview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fine is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- U Hosp Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Hosp Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fine?
My daughter’s care was excellent and he explained the surgery and her follow up care well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fine frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Otologic Conditions & Procedures, and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Fine's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairview Hospital