Dr. Bayer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Bayer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Bayer completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Ascension Northeast Wisconsin St. Elizabeth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bayer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Northeast Wisconsin St. Elizabeth Hospital1506 S Oneida St, Appleton, WI 54915 Existing Patients: (920) 730-4950
Affinity Medical Group
Affinity Medical Group3329 N Richmond St, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (920) 380-2715
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayer?
Dr Bayer is wonderful. Great rapport with my teen boys. Always professional and thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bayer frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Pediatric Obesity.
Dr. Bayer's office is located at 1506 S Oneida St, Appleton, WI 54915. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.