Dr. Edward Chu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Chu, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Chu completed a residency at Roger Williams Hosp/Brown U. He currently practices at Upmc Cancer Pavillon and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Roger Williams Hosp/Brown U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Roger Williams Hosp/Brown U, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upmc Cancer Pavillon5150 Centre Ave Fl 5, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 Existing Patients: (412) 648-6575
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chu frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Chu's office is located at 5150 Centre Ave Fl 5, Pittsburgh, PA 15232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UPMC Presbyterian