Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chesne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Chesne, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Chesne completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Denny Bales MD Facc Inc. and is affiliated with The Queens Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chesne is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1962
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1961
- VA Rsch Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1957
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1956
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1955
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Denny Bales MD Facc Inc.1380 Lusitana St Ste 1002, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 521-7402
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chesne?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chesne frequently treats Stress Test, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Chesne's office is located at 1380 Lusitana St Ste 1002, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chesne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queens Medical Center