Dr. Edward Oldfield, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Oldfield completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL SCHOOL and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oldfield is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Eastern Virginia Medical School825 Fairfax Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 446-7900
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oldfield?
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital