Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Edward Miner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Murray, UT. Dr. Miner completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Intermountain Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alta View Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- TX Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Mayo Clin, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miner?
Dr. Miner treated me for an angioplasty and stent. He has been my cardiologist for 18+ months now
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miner frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Miner's office is located at 5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 520, Murray, UT 84107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta View Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Riverton Hospital