Call (216) 444-2200 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edward Benzel, MD
New Patient(216) 444-2200
Dr. Edward Benzel, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Benzel completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Center for Spine Health and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benzel is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Wood VA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benzel?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benzel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Benzel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benzel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benzel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benzel frequently treats Myelopathy, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Vertebral Column Tumors.
Dr. Benzel's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.