Dr. Edward Silberstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silberstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Silberstein, MD is a hematology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Silberstein completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at UC Medical Center Neurology and is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Silberstein is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1967
- U Cincinnati Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- U Cincinnati Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1962
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC Medical Center Neurology
University of Cincinnati Medical Center LLC234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 584-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silberstein?
Dr. Silberstein is in that rare stratosphere of doctors who deeply care about their patients. After my thyroid cancer diagnosis, Dr. Silberstein spent over an hour in his office with me, assessing how I was emotionally dealing with the cancer diagnosis and explaining everything related to the diagnosis and treatment to me. He made sure I completely understood everything. He is AWESOME and I will forever be grateful for his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silberstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silberstein frequently treats Thyroid Cancer, Erythropoietin Test, and Cancer.
Dr. Silberstein's office is located at 234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silberstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center