Dr. Edward Allcock, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Allcock completed a residency at Physical Med and Rehabiliatation. He currently practices at Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation1715 N George Mason Dr Ste 305, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 248-0006
- Physical Med and Rehabiliatation, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital And Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 1992
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allcock?
The only reason I would consider *not* recommending Dr. Allcock is that I selfishly don't want him to be too busy so when I want to see him he'll have an opening! I've never met a more thorough doctor. I really appreciate how much he is really looking to help, not just looking to get you in and out as quickly as possible. He was a bit late to the appointment, but he had an urgent patient issue he had to deal with. I don't mind waiting because someday that urgent patient might be me.
- Virginia Hospital Center