Dr. Telfer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Telfer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Telfer completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at Rockford Cardiovascular Assocs and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Telfer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Health Sys, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Telfer?
Doctor Telfer is one of the smartest physicians I have ever encountered. As physician myself I was told that there was no one better in Illinois to see other than dr. Telfer, and now I see why. Smart, efficient and helpful in my care. I’m beyond grateful for his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Telfer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Telfer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Telfer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Telfer frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Telfer's office is located at 444 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Clare Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
Rockford Cardiovascular Assocs
Rockford Cardiology Associates444 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL 61107 (815) 398-3000