Dr. Edward Somma, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Colonia, NJ. Dr. Somma completed a residency at St Elizabeths Hosp/Seton Hall U-Elizabeth, Newark, Paterson. He currently practices at Union County Healthcare Associates and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Union County Healthcare Associates
Union County Healthcare Associates689 Inman Ave, Colonia, NJ 07067 Existing Patients: (732) 381-4575
Union County Health Care Assoc
Union County Health Care Assoc400 Westfield Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07208 Existing Patients: (908) 620-9009
- St Elizabeths Hosp/Seton Hall U-Elizabeth, Newark, Paterson, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeths Hosp/Seton Hall U-Elizabeth, Newark, Paterson, Internship Hospital
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Wagner Coll, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Somma?
Dr. Somma is amazing he is very caring about your health and knowledgeable he takes his time with you and is not in a rush He also sees my family and friends and they all say the same best provider hands downs that actually shows what he loves “patient care”
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center