Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sausville accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Sausville, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sausville completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sausville is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Canc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Maryland Cancer Center
University of Maryland Cancer Center22 S Greene St Ste S9d07, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7394
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sausville?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sausville frequently treats Brain Cancer, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Larynx Conditions.
Dr. Sausville's office is located at 22 S Greene St Ste S9d07, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sausville has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center