Dr. Edward Galen, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Galen completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital. and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galen is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- 1 501 N Graham St, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 249-0719
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galen?
Dr Galen is a good and caring listener. I was so impressed to have had a follow up call two weeks after my appointment by him personally so see how I was doing on a new medication. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his staff.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus