Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Espinosa, DO
Dr. Edward Espinosa, DO is
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinosa?
Dr. Espinosa provides great medical care for his patients. I am always impressed with the time he takes with you to answer all questions and explain in detail test results, medications, treatment, etc.. I highly recommend his practice for you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Edward Espinosa, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Espinosa's profile.
Dr. Espinosa in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Espinosa's office is located at 91 W Wieuca Rd NE Bldg A Atlanta, GA 30342. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Espinosa is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Espinosa provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Edward Espinosa, DO is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital and Northside Hospital.
Dr. Edward Espinosa, DO has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- 1 91 W Wieuca Rd NE Bldg A, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 257-5585