Dr. Edward Duckworth, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Duckworth completed a residency at University of South Florida Department of Neurosurgery. He currently practices at Northwest Neurosurgery and is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duckworth is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Northwest Neurosurgery190 E Bannock St Fl 10, Boise, ID 83712 Existing Patients: (208) 381-5500
- Semmes-Murphey Clinic-Endovascular Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Northwestern University Department Of Neurosurgery-Cerebrovascular and Cranial Base Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of South Florida Department of Neurosurgery, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of South Florida-Master's Degree In Neuroscience, Other Education — 2005
- University of South Florida Departments of Surgery, Neurosurgery, and Neurology, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Altius Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duckworth?
I am 22 days out from macroadenoma surgery. This tumor was 3.2cm growing next to my pituitary. Dr Duckworth estimated there would be a 20% chance of complications, such as cerebral &/or spinal leaks during surgery, due mostly to my age of 71 years. The elongated tumor was almost golf ball sized in volume. The surgery took longer than anticipated, 4 hours +. Dr. Duckworth experienced no leaks during surgery, as he said, "a pleasant surprise". Dr. Duckworth beat all the odds which I now attribute to SKILL. I experienced none of the complications mentioned above. The opaqueness I attributed to cataracts all but dissapeared and my accuity went from 20/40 to 20/20. My surgery exceeded the best case senario! In my opinion, Dr. Duckworht is a "steely-eyed neorsurgeon of the first magnitude". His skill level takes a back seat to no one.
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center