Dr. Edward Copelan, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Copelan completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Copelan is board certified in Hematology.
Levine Cancer Institute1021 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 3100, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 442-2000
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1980
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Copelan?
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center