Dr. Edward Chipps, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Chipps completed a residency at Erie County Medical Center. He currently practices at Dr. Edward A. Chipps DDS, Alpharetta, GA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dr. Edward A. Chipps DDS, Alpharetta, GA
Ob Gyn Specialists of Nor11790 Northfall Ln Ste 401, Alpharetta, GA 30009 (770) 777-0511
- Erie County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- State University of NY, Medical School — 1989
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chipps?
Boy, the previous poster must have been having a bad day. Dr. Chipps is a great dentist. Listens to my concerns about myself and my children with patience. Very thorough doctor. He has saved us a ton of money by finding issues before they become problems. Great staff and sparkling clean office! Would highly recommend!