Dr. Eduardo Balbona, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Balbona completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Art Of Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Art Of Medicine
Art of Medicine P A2257 Oak St, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 388-9202
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- National Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balbona?
I have had some medical problems with my BP with it being so high that the nephrologist could do nothing to control it at all. I should have had a stroke more times than I can count. I was on meds 4 times a day that I had only had in the ER in the past. Dr. Balbona has it under control. He is most truly the best PCP I ever had. He listens and hears everything you say. He takes the needed amount of time. The office is well cared for and the staff are very nice. No long wait times. I cannot even begin to express my respect and admiration for him.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville