Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (914) 337-3500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Eduardo Granato, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Eduardo Granato, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Eastchester, NY. Dr. Granato completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Eastchester, NY - 3 Michael Frey Drive Office and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Eastchester, NY - 3 Michael Frey Drive Office3 Michael Frey Drive, Eastchester, NY 10709 Call
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granato?
I have been treated by Dr Granato yearly since 2004 and have found him to be very detailed in his questioning, exams and follow up. Very careful about over prescribing drugs. Also always an easy experience working with the Nurse staff and reception staff . Gerry Nally, white Plains
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Granato has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eduardo Granato, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granato's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granato accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granato frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Overweight, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Granato's office is located at 3 Michael Frey Drive, Eastchester, NY 10709. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Granato speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.