Dr. Eduardo Budge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Budge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eduardo Budge, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Chelsea, MA. Dr. Budge completed a residency at SUNY HSC. He currently practices at CHELSEA HEALTH CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Budge is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- SUNY HSC, Residency Hospital — 1992
- SUNY HSC, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Cayetano Heredia U Peruana, Medical School — 1985
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chelsea Health Center
Chelsea Health Center151 Everett Ave, Chelsea, MA 02150 Existing Patients: (617) 889-8580
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Hospital1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 Existing Patients: (617) 591-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Budge?
Fabulous, kind, smart, caring, very reassuring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Budge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Budge frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Asthma, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Budge's office is located at 151 Everett Ave, Chelsea, MA 02150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Budge speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Budge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.