Dr. Eduardo Basco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Basco's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eduardo Basco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Basco completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program. He currently practices at Specialty Physicians Group LLC and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program, Residency Hospital
- University Tex Med Br, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- ODS Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basco?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basco frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Basco's office is located at 3950 New Covington Pike Ste 220, Memphis, TN 38128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital