Dr. Eduardo Arreaza, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arreaza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eduardo Arreaza, MB BS is a allergy & immunology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Arreaza completed a residency at Jewish Hosp-Brooklyn Med Ct. He currently practices at Genesee Health Svc and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arreaza is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Cornell Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Jewish Hosp-Brooklyn Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Jewish Hosp-Brooklyn Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U Carabobo, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Genesee Health Svc220 Alexander St Ste 402, Rochester, NY 14607 Existing Patients: (585) 922-8350
Rochester General Medical Group
Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology Monroe Court Office222 Alexander St, Rochester, NY 14607 Existing Patients: (585) 922-8350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arreaza?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arreaza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arreaza frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Arreaza's office is located at 220 Alexander St Ste 402, Rochester, NY 14607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arreaza speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arreaza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital