Dr. Eduardo Hernandez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hernandez completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Leachman Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hernandez is board certified in Cardiology.
Leachman Cardiology Associates
Houston Office6624 Fannin St Ste 2780, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 790-9401
- Texas Heart Insitute/Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez?
I went to see Dr Hernandez because he was highly recommended. He made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. He did a very thorough examination and listened to all my concerns. I loved that he is not like other doctors who are in a rush. He takes his time and finds a solution. He is very patient and his doctor's skills are just too of the tops.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center