Dr. Edouard Armour, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Armour completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Cary Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Armour is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Cary Orthopaedics1120 Se Cary Pkwy Ste 100, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 238-2440
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ct School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Orthopedic Associates Of Hartford, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Armour?
The office was very busy and I had a long wait. I stuck it out since I was referred here for a second opinion on pain I’d been having for months. I’m glad I did. Dr A seems to have figured out the issue which the other dr I saw never even mentioned as a possibility. He was very personable as well which you don’t always find in a good doctor.
- Wakemed Cary Hospital