Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Edna Flores, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Flores completed a residency at Texas Health Resbyterian Hospital Dallas. She currently practices at California Cancer Associates and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flores is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Texas Health Resbyterian Hospital Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Texas Health Resbyterian Hospital Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Cancer Associates
cCARE La Jolla Cancer Center & Neurosurgery9850 Genesee Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 552-1410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flores?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flores has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Flores frequently treats Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS), Lymphoma Evaluation, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Flores' office is located at 9850 Genesee Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flores speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas