Dr. Edmund Witkowski, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Englewood, FL. Dr. Witkowski completed a residency at University Tx Med School San Antonio. He currently practices at Suncoast Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Englewood Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Witkowski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Tx Med School San Antonio, Residency Hospital
- Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc, Residency Hospital
- Wright State University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Witkowski?
After years of painful limping, I made an appointment with Dr. Witkowski in 2019 to have both knees assessed. In April, arthroscopy was done on my right knee, and with careful therapy, the use of my knee is much improved. As for the left knee, conditions had worsened with the effects of injury and arthritis, making motion range minimal and pain unsustainable. Dr. Witkowski explained my options and elective arthroplasty was scheduled for December. I told my wife that all I wanted for Christmas was a new, working left knee. Surgery went smoothly and now after a few weeks of quality physical therapy, I’m beginning to see positive results in motion range and use of my left knee. With continued therapy, I’m confident my Christmas wish will be realized and I’ll be planning for an active 2021, including full use of both knees. Thank You, Dr. Witkowski!
- Englewood Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- North Country Hospital And Health Center
- Venice Regional Bayfront Health