Dr. Parsons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edmund Parsons, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center701 Grove Rd Ste 200, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 455-8431
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Anxiety, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 701 Grove Rd Ste 200, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital