Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD
Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD is a urology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Mandel completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandel is board certified in Urology.
- Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center|N Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- N Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CCNY, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
I find he explains everything very through and never rushes u.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maimonides Midwood Community Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mandel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandel frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 38 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandel speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.