Dr. Edmund Brennan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brennan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edmund Brennan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Great Falls, MT. Dr. Brennan completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Benefis Hospitals, Inc. and is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brennan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Saint Vincent Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1956
- Brighton Marine Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1952
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1951
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Benefis Hospitals, Inc.
Cardiology1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 Existing Patients: (406) 731-8888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan is very thorough and straight forward in diagnosing your condition. He doesn't string you along. Highly professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brennan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brennan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Brennan's office is located at 1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brennan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brennan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center