Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD
Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Pribitkin completed a residency at Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup). He currently practices at Herbert Kean Center for Facial Aesthetics and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pribitkin is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Chinese, German, Russian, Spanish
- Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup), Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup), Internship Hospital
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Stanford Hospital|Stanford Hospital|Stanford University Hospital|Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)|Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)|University Of Pennsylvania|University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pribitkin?
Dr. P and his team were very thorough, informative, and comforting! I am only two days post op but I can already breathe better and see the difference in my nose. They all made the experience very calming and I had very little to no anxiety (unusual for me) the day of my procedure. Very satisfied with the experience and excited to see the final results. Recovery has been smooth and 100 percent worth it, thus far. Highly recommend the team at Jefferson- the residents in the OR were great, too! Doctor called me personally the night prior to surgery!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pribitkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pribitkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pribitkin frequently treats Sinusitis, Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES), and Nasal Polyp.
Dr. Pribitkin's office is located at 925 Chestnut Street Floor 7, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pribitkin speaks Russian, Spanish, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pribitkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Herbert Kean Center for Facial Aesthetics
Herbert Kean Center for Facial Aesthetics925 Chestnut Street Floor 7, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Jefferson Otolaryngology Associates
Jefferson Otolaryngology Associates925 Chestnut Street Floor 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call