Dr. Griffin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edmond Griffin, MD is a hair transplant surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital. He currently practices at Surgical Suite and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Metro Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
Dr. Griffin is an excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend him. If you have ever had trouble with acne or acne scarring, Dr. Griffin is the one to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edmond Griffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffin frequently treats Hair Loss, Contact Dermatitis, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Griffin's office is located at 5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 190, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Surgical Suite5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 190, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 256-4457