Dr. Edith Pilzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pilzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edith Pilzer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pilzer completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at The Children's Center for Digestive Healthcare. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pilzer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Children's Center for Digestive Healthcare
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pilzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pilzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pilzer frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Constipation, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Pilzer's office is located at 993 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pilzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.