Dr. Pepper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edith Pepper, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Pepper completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Brockton Neighborhood Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pepper is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brockton Neighborhood Health Center157 Main St, Brockton, MA 02301 Existing Patients: (781) 344-0102
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pepper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edith Pepper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pepper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pepper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pepper frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Pepper's office is located at 157 Main St, Brockton, MA 02301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.