Dr. Tolnai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edit Tolnai, MD is a hematology specialist in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Tolnai completed a residency at Metro Health Medical Center. She currently practices at Gold Coast Cancer Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tolnai is board certified in Hematology.
- School Of Breast Oncology At Emory University, Other Education — 2003
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Metro Health Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Diploma In Clinical Neurology-National Institute Of Neurology, Other Education — 1992
- Semmelweis University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gold Coast Cancer Center
Gold Coast Cancer Center431 University Blvd, Jupiter, FL 33458 Existing Patients: (561) 748-2488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolnai?
Dr. Tolnai is extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date in her fields. She is always concerned that I'm having the best treatment, esp. when circumstances cause change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edit Tolnai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tolnai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tolnai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tolnai frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Tolnai's office is located at 431 University Blvd, Jupiter, FL 33458. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolnai speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center