Dr. Miranda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edgar Miranda, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Miranda completed a residency at University of South Florida. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists - Clearwater and is affiliated with Adventhealth North Pinellas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miranda is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of South Florida Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University of South Florida, Residency Hospital
- University of South Florida, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Central del Caribe, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists - Clearwater
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Clearwater3280 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste 200, Clearwater, FL 33761 Existing Patients: (727) 216-1141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miranda?
Dr. Miranda is a truly caring and concerned physician. He fully discussed my cancer and his proposed treatment plan. Thereafter, he has carefully monitored my medical status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edgar Miranda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miranda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miranda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miranda frequently treats Anemia, Neuroendocrine Tumors, and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
Dr. Miranda's office is located at 3280 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste 200, Clearwater, FL 33761. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miranda speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth North Pinellas
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital