Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edgar Levine, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Naval Medical Center In San Diego. He currently practices at Beach Eye Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Naval Medical Center In San Diego, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1990
- Kansas State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
He was great. He explained everything clearly before, during and after my surgery and he clearly cares about his patients and the results they get. Highly recommended!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edgar Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Conjunctival Hemorrhage, Vision Screening, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 1201 First Colonial Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Beach Eye Care
Sray, William A MD
Naval Medical Center620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708 (757) 953-2691