Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edgar Banez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Banez completed a residency at Chas R Drew University Med and Science. He currently practices at Glen Eagle Med Grp and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chas R Drew University Med and Science, Residency Hospital
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthCare Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Ilocano, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banez?
I've had type 1 Diabetes since age 11. Dr: Banez took over for Dr: John McGlocklin who was our Family Dr Forever. We Love Dr Banez. He's The Greatest. My A1C's are 5.7-6.1 range & Im on Minimed 780 G CGM Insulin Pump. He Does EXCELLENT ANALYSIS on my Blood tests keeps my Blood Pressure Below Hypertensive level Even though I've put on a Few? Also very enjoyable personality. Funny when Appropriate. Very Serious when Needed. ?? ?? Approved Jan 04, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Banez frequently treats Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Bedsores.
Dr. Banez's office is located at 4867 Eagle Rock Blvd Ste 1, Los Angeles, CA 90041. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Banez speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Ilocano. View profile to see all.
Dr. Banez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center