Dr. Edgar Ardila, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ardila's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edgar Ardila, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Corona, CA. Dr. Ardila completed a residency at Catholic Medical Center, Cornell Affiliated. He currently practices at Riverwalk Medical & Wellness. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Catholic Medical Center, Cornell Affiliated, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Catholic Medical Center, Cornell Affiliated, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Catholic Medical Center,Cornell Affiliated, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Greater College Of Our Lady Of The Rosary, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverwalk Medical & Wellness
Corona Dermatology Center Inc.1810 Fullerton Ave Ste 101, Corona, CA 92881 Existing Patients: (951) 351-1346
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ardila?
One of the best dr visits I have ever experienced. Maybe the best actually. Top notch in every category.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ardila accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ardila frequently treats Aging Face and Skin Aging.
Dr. Ardila's office is located at 1810 Fullerton Ave Ste 101, Corona, CA 92881. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ardila speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ardila has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.