Dr. Edgar Gamboa, MD is a general surgery specialist in Freedom, CA. Dr. Gamboa completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo/Erie County Medical Center. He currently practices at Edgar A Gamboa, MD Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gamboa is board certified in General Surgery.
Edgar A Gamboa, MD Medical Corp.
Edgar A Gamboa, MD Medical Corp.243 Green Valley Rd Ste D, Freedom, CA 95019 Existing Patients: (831) 724-7874
Edgar A. Gamboa, M.D., Medical Corporation
Dr. Edgar A. Gamboa243 El Dorado St Ste 100, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (831) 724-7874
Pacific Vein Specialists
Edgar A. Gamboa, M.D. - Surgery243 Green Valley Rd Ste D, Freedom, CA 95019 Existing Patients: (831) 724-7874
Bisaya, Filipino, Spanish
- University Of California At San Diego Medical Center (Transplant Surgery), Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- State University Of New York, Downstate Med Center (Pediatric Surgery), Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- State University Of New York At Buffalo/Erie County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Maimonides Med Ctr/Coney Island Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Velez College, Undergraduate School — 1970
- University Of Notre Dame, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gamboa?
Dr. Gamboa and his staff provided me with excellent care while being caring and considerate. I highly recommend Dr. Gamboa.
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital