Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Eden Vincent, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Vincent completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry. She currently practices at Eden Baluyot Vincent, DMD. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Fairleigh Dickinson University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1990
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Delta Dental
- Fortified Provider Network
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Russian, Spanish, Tagalog
Eden Baluyot Vincent, DMD
Eden Baluyot Vincent, DMD508 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (973) 731-0087
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vincent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vincent frequently treats Composite Fillings, Dental Bonding, and Dental Bridge.
Dr. Vincent's office is located at 508 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vincent speaks Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vincent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.