Dr. Agamah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edem Agamah, MD is a oncology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Agamah completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at Simmons Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Carlinville Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agamah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Korle Bu Teaching Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Korle Bu Teaching Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Med Sch U Ghana, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Simmons Cancer Institute
Simmons Cancer Institute at SIU School of Medicine315 W Carpenter St, Springfield, IL 62702 Existing Patients: (217) 545-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agamah?
Highly recommend Dr. Agamah it has treated me since 2013 for breast cancer I have a lot of confidence in him and his staff. Always explains any questions you may have regarding treatment. Great bedside manner always has the time to listen to any concerns you may have. Great doctor highly recommend!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edem Agamah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agamah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agamah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agamah frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Agamah's office is located at 315 W Carpenter St, Springfield, IL 62702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carlinville Area Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Passavant Area Hospital