Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Eddie Paulk, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Maryville, IL. Dr. Paulk completed a residency at SSM St Marys Health Center. He currently practices at Anderson Medical Group and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paulk is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SSM St Marys Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Iowa Hosps Clins, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anderson Medical Group
Anderson Medical Group2090 Vadalabene Dr, Maryville, IL 62062 Existing Patients: (618) 288-5430
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paulk?
he no longer practices in the springfield area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paulk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paulk frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Paulk's office is located at 2090 Vadalabene Dr, Maryville, IL 62062. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis