Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Eddie Patton, MD
Dr. Eddie Patton, MD is
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- St John Hospital Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 2005
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2005
- XAVIER UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA, Undergraduate School — 1999
- American Republic
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patton?
Dr. Patton is a friendly, professional physician who puts you at ease. He allows you to talk and listens and explains things well. I would recommend him to anyone. I trust him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Eddie Patton, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Patton's profile.
Dr. Patton in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Patton's office is located at 929 Gessner Rd Ste 2410 Houston, TX 77024. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Patton provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Eddie Patton, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Eddie Patton, MD holds board certification in Neurology.
Dr. Eddie Patton, MD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
UTHealth Houston Neurosciences
UTHealth Houston Neurosciences - Memorial City929 Gessner Rd Ste 2410, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 486-7720