Dr. Waldheim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eddie Waldheim, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Maitland, FL. Dr. Waldheim completed a residency at Tallahassee Meml Reg Med Ct. He currently practices at Maitland Family Practice and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waldheim is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tallahassee Meml Reg Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Tallahassee Meml Reg Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maitland Family Practice
Maitland Family Practice402 Lake Howell Rd, Maitland, FL 32751 Existing Patients: (407) 628-4312
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waldheim?
Have been with Dr. Waldheim for over 10 years. Very caring and thorough Dr. Wouldn't change him for anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waldheim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waldheim frequently treats Immunization Administration, Hypothyroidism, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Waldheim's office is located at 402 Lake Howell Rd, Maitland, FL 32751. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waldheim speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando