Call (312) 620-1305 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (312) 942-5861 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ece Mutlu, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Mutlu completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital|West Suburban Hosp-Loyola U. She currently practices at University Gastroenterologists and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mutlu is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Loyola University Hospital|Rush Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Rush Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Loyola University Hospital|West Suburban Hosp-Loyola U, Residency Hospital — 1998
- West Suburban Hosp-Loyola U, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Michael Reese Hosp-U Ill, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Istanbul University / Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mutlu?
Dr. Mutlu is the best asset to this department. She is knowledgeable (in fact very much so) Rush needs more doctors like her. I hope you know what a caring wonderful doctor she is to Rush.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ece Mutlu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mutlu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mutlu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mutlu frequently treats Diarrhea, Food Poisoning, and All Types of Food Poisoning.
Dr. Mutlu's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 207 207, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mutlu speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mutlu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital