Dr. Eaton Yen, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Trinity, FL. Dr. Yen completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Sports and Interventional Pain Medicine,PA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Carrollwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yen is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Sports and Interventional Pain Medicine,PA8140 Picton Way Ste 101, Trinity, FL 34655 Existing Patients: (727) 359-2552
- Harvard Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yen?
Was met with a kind and welcoming smile. Greeted immediately and proceeded with paperwork. After a short wait got prelims out of the way. Was welcomed to the practice as a new patient. Dr Yen was just as friendly and caring as he could be. Very thorough wanting to make sure he covered all of my issues. I’m so glad I found them! Thank you for the best care ever
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Adventhealth Tampa
- Medical Center Of Trinity
- St. Joseph's Hospital