Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilkinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Earl Wilkinson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Columbia, MD. Dr. Wilkinson completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Center for Ambulatory Surgerythe. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilkinson is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkinson?
Was able to quickly diagnose and gave me a prescription but also said I could try something natural, which did work very well. I just recommended him to someone with probably inner ear issues and balance issues. Very experienced. Takes lots of insurance, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilkinson frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Outer Ear Infection, and Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation.
Dr. Wilkinson's office is located at 5759 Cedar Ln, Columbia, MD 21044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilkinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Center for Ambulatory Surgerythe5759 Cedar Ln, Columbia, MD 21044 Existing Patients: (949) 852-3400