Dr. Earl Robbins, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Lexington Clinic and is affiliated with Georgetown Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robbins is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Central Kentucky Gastroenterology3225 Summit Square Pl Ste 100, Lexington, KY 40509 Existing Patients: (859) 266-7999
- University Miami Jackson Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Emory U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
Very professional and courteous.
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph East